Since 2021 Brunsbüttel Ports GmbH is service provider for operations at Lubmin Port.
Belonging to SCHRAMM Ports & Logistics – a group of 17 port- and logistic-locations in Schleswig-Holstein, Hamburg, Mecklenburg-West Pomerania and Sweden – we are your universal contact covering all important facets of maritime services in ports or industrial areas.
Located at the Baltic Sea in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, the Lubmin Port is a flexible port designed for handling and storage of bulk, general, heavy and liquid cargo. The Lubmin Port offers a heavy-goods-pier and a large heavy-goods-area, which allow handling and storage of particularly heavy and voluminous goods.
The main services Lubmin Port offers are the following:
- Handling of bulk- and liquid cargo as well as break bulk and heavy cargo
- Loading and unloading of trucks, trains and ships
- General stowage
- Elaboration of individual logistics concepts
- Project logistics
- Flexible handling of goods using combined transport
- Just-in-time processing
- Extensive storage options including a heavy-duty area (approx. 25.000m² open storage area)
Due to the trimodal access, Lubmin Port combines several modes of transport: water, road and rail. Via highway A20, seaways and inland waterways as well as the direct access to the railway system of Deutsche Bahn, different customer-needs can be supplied.
The location is the ideal starting point for future orientated companies with high demands. There is sufficient room in the 120 hectare sized industrial area for production, handling and storage of your goods.